Colorado Rangelands, Agriculture Network Information Center.
Eastern Colorado Research Center has more than 35 fenced pastures of native and seeded rangeland.
Rangeland Management for Pollinators, Society for Range Management
Shortgrass Steppe (SGS) Long-term Ecological Research (LTER) Project is one of 24 sites in the national network of LTER sites supported by the National Science Foundation.
This app from Montana State University provides images, species descriptions, range maps, flowering period and technical descriptions for more than 105 grasses found in Montana and adjacent areas.
Exotic and Invasive Species of the Colorado Plateau website from the Land Use History of the Colorado Plateau includes descriptions of exotic and invasive species and additional references.
Invasipedia is a database of information on invasive plants, animals, and pathogens, and how to manage them, bugwood.org.
- Bureau of Land Management
- Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- Colorado Division of Wildlife
- Colorado Forest Restoration Service
- Colorado State Forest Service
- Colorado State Forest Service, CSU
- Society for Range Management
- U. S. Bureau of Land Management (Colorado)
- U.S. Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station
- Warner College of Natural Resources, CSU
- Western Center for Integrated Resource Management